Impossible to resist, I might be a little bias.

This weekend was a good one. We are enjoying our newest furry critter so much. He is drawing much attention to passer-byers.
On Sat we were taking Finn on a walk around the n'hood, when a fancy car pulled over a couple got out and said, " we had to stop to meet your dog" Tony and I looked at each other with questioning eyes. "We have a basset named Shooter" after a few more minutes they were back in their car on their way.
On Sat we were taking Finn on a walk around the n'hood, when a fancy car pulled over a couple got out and said, " we had to stop to meet your dog" Tony and I looked at each other with questioning eyes. "We have a basset named Shooter" after a few more minutes they were back in their car on their way.
Tony said I think that was Patrick Sharp (eg Blackhawks Forward).
I looked at him still unsure of why he was so excited. We went home and googled to make sure it was indeed him and found this link:
I looked at him still unsure of why he was so excited. We went home and googled to make sure it was indeed him and found this link:
On Sunday, we headed to Madison to visit with Tony's Aunt and Uncle and his cousin and second cousin. Finn got some playtime with Shaddow their Springer Spaniel, and then we were on our way to watch Jess and Charlene Smith compete in the iron man.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Iron Man it is a race that consists of:
112 Mile Bike Ride
26.2 Mile Run (Marathon)
2.4 Mile Swim
What a sight, it was incredible.

We saw J and C twice during the race, we picked a spot that was when they were biking and had just climbed a huge hill.
This was Finn spectating as the Iron Men road their bikes by.

1 comment:
Patrick Sharp? How cool is that?!
Iron Man competitions. I can't even imagine being in that kind of shape.
Keenan misses Finnegan!
Me too!
Post a Comment