We enjoy every moment, and keep a full schedule. We share the love of travel and believe it helps to keep us grounded, cultured and well-rounded.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A visit to our old stomping grounds

This past weekend I celebrated my 3#nd bday.


Tony was fishing in Eau Claire, so I hopped a flight to the twin cities to spend time with some of my besties.

When I arrived they had a deslich bday cake waiting- chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate - just how I like it! Notice the fruit on the side, not at all an after thought :)


The girls minus Brooke.



A trip to the MSP farmers market.



This is an event, we were there 4 hours. Just wandering around with some coffee in hand fiding all sorts of goodies.


A little vino and girl chatter.



'Rubarb Jam Making Session'


Fresh Rubarb + Good Friends = Delisch Jam


A little Wiz Bang Days. Look there is Brooke :)



A long drive home. We made it in just around 7 hours.
Miss you gals already. Until the next time!!!

2 comments:

The Schmidt Family said...

Looks like it was a great time - the farmers market looked amazing.

Kristina Nysather said...

Aw, cute post! That was such a fun weekend!