We enjoy every moment, and keep a full schedule. We share the love of travel and believe it helps to keep us grounded, cultured and well-rounded.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Not a whole lot of travel going on....but,


we are making a trip to the burbs tonight for Finn's photo shoot.

This whole thing makes me giggle a little, I mean seriously.

We rec'd an email from the photog over the weekend, and he gave us a sneak peek to the set.

"I have attached the sample for Finn's big day. This is how I have the set laid out. He will take up the foreground with the cupcake. So we are going for a 50's set with sad looking pooch on his birthday. The gentleman will be wearing pink sock stirrups to throw people off. Hope you think it looks cool! I love it."

We are all geared up with hot dogs and bananas for bribery (I said I would never buy these things - but I am not sure he would love tofu dogs quite the same).

Will keep you posted as things progress.

No comments: