We enjoy every moment, and keep a full schedule. We share the love of travel and believe it helps to keep us grounded, cultured and well-rounded.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding in Tuscan, AZ (Sarah and Kevin)

Wedding Ceremony in the Bentley's backyard

Tuscan, AZ Landscape

Hummingbird Garden at Afternoon Tea

Bride (Sarah Bentley); Groom (Kevin Clark)

Tony and I had an amazing time in Tuscan, AZ.

It was a beautiful wedding of about 60 people, in the bride's parents backyard, designed by the groom who is a landscape designer. Sarah is a friend I met when I was hired at NU. She was the recruiter who brough me onboard. Kevin is her now husband.

We spend Friday night at the Hilton, and Sat night at the Omni Hotel, both very nice. We enjoyed time sitting by the pool- and enjoying the desert scenery. Tuscan is known for its golf courses as well as its spas.

Before the wedding we had afternoon tea at http://www.tohonochulpark.org/tea2.html.

Tony and I both decided we would like to revisit for a relaxing long weekend. Also a perfect way to spend our one year anniversary.



No comments: